As from today machineries operating on snow and ice will have a new ally.
Its name is MULTIMAX MP 538, an agro-industrial tire suitable to equip motor graders and loaders as well as telehandlers, universal vehicles, and sweepers for road maintenance. It is currently available in size 405/70 R 20 MPT.
This product features many pluses:
- specially-designed tread pattern ensuring excellent traction;
- strong steel-belted casing;
- the ability to carry heavy loads at high speeds;
- extraordinary durability.
This novelty extends the MULTIMAX line which includes tires for agro-industrial applications, developed for high speeds with heavy loads.
Part of the same range is MULTIMAX MP 540, for which BKT has recently introduced two new sizes: 335/80 R 18 and 365/80 R 20. This is a multi-purpose tire (MPT) intended for universal vehicles used in municipality and maintenance applications. Other patterns belonging to the MULTIMAX line are:
- MULTIMAX MP 513 designed for universal vehicles. Thanks to its strong steel-belted casing, it can carry heavy loads at high speeds. In addition, it offers excellent driving comfort and traction as well as excellent self-cleaning properties.
- MULTIMAX MP 527 is a multi-purpose product for telehandlers and compact loaders in agro-industrial applications. The strong sidewall is designed to provide maximum stability, and the special compound makes it reliable and resistant to cuts and tears.
- MULTIMAX MP 522 has been developed for all lifting and loading operations in the agro-industrial sector providing maximum stability and traction. It is an indefatigable product thanks to a special compound that makes it extraordinarily resistant.