published on 8/6/2015 3:20:02 PM in World and Machinery
Here on the BKT blog, we like to keep you up to date on the latest trends regarding tractors and agricultural machinery. Our readers are accustomed to reading about the latest high-power tractors or technological innovations being adapted to newer models. Today, however, we want to take you on a trip into the past and test your knowledge of vintage tractors that have made history. If you like antique tractors, this post is for you!
Vintage tractors are the ancestors of the mega machines we have today. Many models and brands have made their mark in agriculture history and have become collector’s items. Today, as in the past, every manufacturer has its own color combination that distinguishes their product line from the rest of the competition. Are you sure you know them all? Test your knowledge of colors and antique tractors by taking our customized quiz below!
1. What color did the famous Landini tractors use until 1960?
- Magenta red
- Light blue
- Sage Green
2. What color has John Deere used to distinguish its tractors from the rest?
- Green and orange
- Blue and yellow
- Green and yellow
- Red and blue
3. Before founding the Deutz-Fahr SAME Group in 1995, SAME had historically used what color to characterize its tractors?
4. Which are the traditional colors of Fendt tractors?
- Grey and red
- Green and red
- Yellow and green
- Blue and white
5. What color brought fame to Case tractors and made the brand famous in the world?
How did you do? Did you ace our quiz?
The answers are listed at the bottom.