Conventional tires are conceived to operate mainly on uneven grounds thanks to the resistance of their structure and their high ability lateral shock absorbing capacity.
Aramid-belts are capable of making the product even more resistant, especially if used for the heaviest applications.
This is a simple, but particularly effective solution that guarantees greater puncture resistance.
Aramid is made up of a high-density fiber and belts extraordinarily combine high tensile strength with lightness. An aramid belt of the same weight as a steel belt is five times stronger.
Aware of the great advantages, BKT proposes innovative aramid-belted solutions to suit a wide variety of applications, ranging from agricultural to industrial operations, including also the construction sector.
For agro-industrial applications:
- AS 504, designed for telehandlers in handling operations. It stands out for excellent self-cleaning properties and enhanced grip;
- MULTI RIB, a tire with exceptional maneuverability, perfect for soil tillage and transport applications with 2WD/2RM tractors and agricultural implements.
For harvesting operations:
- TR 137 for combined harvesters, guarantees better puncture resistance and protection against all the typical damages of this application;
- TR 882, for agricultural implements and hay harvesting and baling machinery as well as equipment for sugarcane plantations;
- FLOTATION 558 providing high load capacity and excellent traction, for hay harvesters and balers, tankers and trailers.
- RIB 774 (A), a low-section tire for agricultural implements with high load capacity;
- AW 726, a trailer tire with a distinct block pattern;
- ST 180 for both trailers and agricultural implements with outstanding wear resistance.
For municipal and maintenance applications:
- AT 316, for compact utility tractors, providing excellent traction.
For lawn and garden, and grassland maintenance:
- LG 306 and LG SMOOTH or mowers;
- LG 408 and LG RIB for small tractors mowers;
- GF 304 for golf cart applications, ensuring maximum comfort and excellent turf protection.
- BK-LOADER 53, particularly suitable for loaders in recycling operations;
- EM 937 E3 (L), designed for loaders and backhoe loaders in digging and loading applications; XL GRIP (BHL), for backhoe loaders in heavy-duty digging, grading, and loading applications.
In the construction sector:
- XL GRIP (L3), a cross-ply tire designed for loaders in heavy-load applications.